Fuji Auric 3.5 Full Suspension 27.5" Mountain Bike -- 2017
- Brand: Fuji
- Availability: In Stock
No great frame would be complete without great parts. The Auric 3.5 starts with 27.5" wheels from Oval Concepts wrapped in Schwalbe's Evo tires. This "do-everything" wheel size is the only choice for the Auric. The Rock Shox...
No great frame would be complete without great parts. The Auric 3.5 starts with 27.5" wheels from Oval Concepts wrapped in Schwalbe's Evo tires. This "do-everything" wheel size is the only choice for the Auric. The Rock Shox Yari RC Solo Air fork brings a massive 160mm of front travel to match the 160mm controlled by the Rock Shox Monarch RT3 in the back. This no-compromise suspension setup and well balanced wheelset starts to show the true potential of such a well-designed bike.
Not looking to be left behind, the drivetrain shines with Shimano's latest 11-speed SLX setup. The SLX double crankset gives you a massive expansion of gears over a single ring setup, ensuring you have plenty of power on the downhills without leaving you hurting for the climbs. The TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes bring your speed under control with ease and a remote controlled KS Drop Zone seatpost gives the bike a custom look without any messy cables interrupting the clean lines of the Auric frame.
Rocky descents suddenly become smooth sailing and the steepest climbs are now yours to conquer. Let the Fuji Auric show you the true meaning of modern mountain bike design.
- A6-SL double butted full suspension frame, 160mm travel
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air fork with 160mm of travel
- Shimano SLX 2x11-speed drivetrain
- KS Drop Zone dropper post
- TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano sealed cartridge, PF30 adaptor included
- TRP Slate T4, 203/180mm rotors
- Shimano SLX, 11-42T, 11-speed
- KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Shimano MT700-B2, Hollowtech w/ integrated spindle, 36/22T
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 27.5 w/ tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 160mm travel
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy front and rear triangle, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, ISCG mounts, PF30 bottom bracket, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, w/ MLink patented suspension system, 148x12mm dropout, 160mm travel
- front derailleur:
- Shimano SLX, side swing, direct-mount
- Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Oval Concepts 200 riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- FSA NO. 9M/12B, 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
- TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT shadow plus, 11-speed
- rear shock:
- RockShox Monarch RT3, Debon Air
- Oval Concepts 200, steel rail
- KS Drop Zone Remote dropper, 100mm travel, 15, 17", eTEN Integra dropper, 30.9mm, 100mm travel, 19, 21"
- Shimano SLX Ispec, Rapid Fire, 22-speed
- Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27.5" x 2.35" 67tpi, folding
- Oval Concepts 600AM Boost, Centerlock hubs, 110x15mm & 148x12mm thru axles, 27.5" 28H rims