Diamondback Haanjenn Tero Women's Gravel Bike -- 2017
- Brand: Diamondback
- Availability: In Stock
For those who enjoy taking the road less traveled, the Haanjenn Tero is the easiest way to break out of the ordinary. Its expert selected features, such as a steel fork with aluminum steer, wide tires with Kevlar guard, and ...
For those who enjoy taking the road less traveled, the Haanjenn Tero is the easiest way to break out of the ordinary. Its expert selected features, such as a steel fork with aluminum steer, wide tires with Kevlar guard, and a Shimano Claris drivetrain make it an excellent bike for grinding gravel, and also for commuting.
The Haanjenn Tero uses Endurance Geometry for the lightweight, fully butted 6061-T6 aluminum frame to increase comfort on long treks and stability through trying terrain. The relaxed 1 1/8" head tube angle makes steering a breeze while gravel grinding. The formed top tube offers more accessory options, and greater control and stability. The frame also features replaceable hangers and is disc only.
Several specialty parts have been added to elevate the abilities of the Haanjenn Tero. The 8 speed Schimano Claris drivetrain is durable, requires low maintenance, and its intuitive Dual Control Lever offers comfortable riding for this gravel bike. It also features a Diamondback gravel disc steel fork with fender and lowrider mounts.
Excellent for switching between commuting on pavement and riding unpaved back roads, The Haanjenn boasts a wide Schwalbe Citizen Tire with Kevlar Guard for added protection against punctures. It also includes Tektro Lyra flat mount mechanical disc brakes with 160mm front rotors and 140mm rear rotors, for increased confidence in its stopping control. For added comfort while riding, the Haanjenn Tero includes an El Dorado seat.
The Haanjenn Tero's finishing touches incorporate a Diamonback X-Durance Gravel Bar with 8 flare and 31.8mm bore, a Diamondback X-Durance, #D Forged, +/-7 rise, and Diamondback gel grip tape. For riders who enjoy exploring forgotten routes, commute on smooth pavement or a gravel road, the Haanjenn Tero is an excellent choice.
Converts from riding on smooth pavement to loose gravel simply with the push of the pedal
- bottom bracket:
- SEALED CARTRIDGE
- TEKTRO LYRA FLAT MOUNT MECHANICAL DISC, W/ 160MM FRONT / 140MM REAR ROTORS
- SHIMANO HG50 CASSETTE, 8 SPEED, 11-32T
- KMC Z82, 8 SPEED
- ALLOY CROSS COMPACT, 46/34T W/ ALLOY BIG RING
- DB STEEL URBAN DISC, 1-1/8" STEERER TUBE, W/ FENDER MOUNTS/ LOW RIDER MOUNTS
- DB WOMEN'S ALTERNATIVE ROAD, ENDURANCE GEOMETRY, RELAXED HEAD TUBE ANGLE, FULLY BUTTED 6061-T6 ALLOY, FORMED TOP TUBE, 1 1/8" HEADTUBE, DISC ONLY W/ REPLACEABLE HANGER
- front derailleur:
- SHIMANO CLARIS FD-2400, 31.8MM BAND CLAMP
- DB GEL TAPE
- DB X-DURANCE GRAVEL BAR, 8° FLARE, 31.8MM BAR BORE
- FSA IS-3/NO.11 INTEGRATED STYLE
- SHIMANO CLARIS ST-2400
- DB LASER ALLOY PLATFORM
- rack mounts:
- Front & Rear
- rear derailleur:
- SHIMANO CLARIS RD-2400, 8 SPEED
- DB ELDORADO
- DB X-DURANCE, ALLOY 27.2MM
- SHIMANO CLARIS ST-2400 STI, 2X8 SPEED
- DB X-DURANCE, 3D FORGED, +/-7° RISE, 31.8MM BAR BORE
- SCHWALBE CITIZEN W/ KEVLAR GUARD, REFLECTIVE STRIP, 700X37C
- HUB (F): 28H ALLOY W/ CNC DISC MOUNT HUB (R): 28H ALLOY W/ CNC DISC MOUNT, CASSETTE SPOKES: 14G STAINLESS STEEL RIMS: DB EQUATION CX 700C 28H, DOUBLEWALL