Diamondback Haanjenn Comp Women's Gravel Bike -- 2017
- Brand: Diamondback
- Availability: In Stock
If you want one bike that can do it all, the versatility of the Haanjenn Comp Gravel Bike is something to get excited about. With this bike, you have a range of riding options and the Haanjenn has solid ratings in each. Thes...
If you want one bike that can do it all, the versatility of the Haanjenn Comp Gravel Bike is something to get excited about. With this bike, you have a range of riding options and the Haanjenn has solid ratings in each. These include touring, commuting, and light trail riding. Enjoy them all from the saddle of this Gravel Road machine.
The Haanjenn Comp's frame is crafted from fully butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy for lightweight agility, and years of dependability due to its corrosion resistance. It features an endurance geometry build to improve fortitude. For precise steering response, the Haanjenn Comp Gravel Bike includes a tapered head tube with a relaxed angle. The formed top tube offers more accessory options, and greater control and stability. The frame also features replaceable hangers and is disc only.
The Haanjenn Comp's components have been specially selected to adhere to the adaptable dependability you want on your gravel-grinder adventure or cross-town commute. The SRAM drivetrain incorporated in to the Haanjenn Comp Bike includes an Apex1 rear derailleur and an Apex 1 shift, complete with 11 speeds. The rear derailleur provides you with the awesome ability to downshift up to four cogs at a time. The fork legs are constructed from carbon for a lighter weight to carry to more destinations easily.
SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic disc brakes are also included in the Haanjenn Comp, for a responsive stopping power that rivals top-tier models. The Haanjenn also employs HED Tomcat 24H discwheels, Kenda Flintridge 700x35 tires, a Diamondback Performance women's road saddle for a comfortable ride while either voyaging over pavement or battling through a country road.
Finishing details include an HED Eroica handlebars, an HED Eroica stem with a +/-7° rise, HED Eroica 6061 alloy seat post, and Diamondback Gel Grip tape which enable the Haanjenn Comp to go from pavement to gravel to dirt effortlessly.
Kenda Flintridge 700x35 tires to fearlessly tackle a multitude of different terrain
- bottom bracket:
- SRAM GXP
- SRAM APEX 1
- SRAM PG1130, 11 SPEED, 11-42T
- KMC X11EL, 11 SPEED
- SRAM S350 X-SYNC, W/ 44T CHAINRING
- DB GRAVEL DISC, CARBON LEG, 1.5" TAPERED ALLOY STEERER TUBE, W/ 15MM THRU-AXLE
- DB WOMEN'S ALTERNATIVE ROAD, ENDURANCE GEOMETRY, RELAXED HEAD TUBE ANGLE, FULLY BUTTED 6061-T6 ALLOY, FORMED TOP TUBE, TAPERED HEADTUBE, DISC ONLY, 142X12MM THRU-AXLE W/ REPLACEABLE HANGER
- front derailleur:
- DB GEL TAPE
- HED EROICA, 7050 ALLOY, 31.8MM BAR BORE
- FSA NO.42, SEALED CARTRIDGE FOR TAPERED HEADTUBE
- SRAM APEX 1
- DB LASER ALLOY PLATFORM
- rack mounts:
- FRONT AND REAR
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM APEX 1, 11 SPEED
- DB PERFORMANCE WOMENS ROAD
- HED EROICA, 6061 ALLOY, 27.2MM
- SRAM APEX 1, 1X11 SPEED
- HED EROICA, 6061 ALLOY, 3D FORGED, +/-7° RISE, 31.8 BAR BORE
- KENDA FLINTRIDGE, 60TPI, 700X35C
- HUB (F): 24H ALLOY HIGHLOW FLANGE, SEALED CARTRIDGE, CNC DISC MOUNT, 15MM THRU-AXLE HUB (R): 24H ALLOY HIGHLOW FLANGE, SEALED CARTRIDGE, CNC DISC MOUNT, 142X12MM THRU-AXLE