Diamondback Sync'r Pro 27.5 Mountain Bike - 2017
- Brand: Diamondback
- Availability: In Stock
The Diamondback Sync'r Pro 27.5" mountain bike is one of the more interesting and fun mountain bikes you're likely to come across. Combining the efficiency and quickness of an alloy hardtail with the slack geometry and handl...
The Diamondback Sync'r Pro 27.5" mountain bike is one of the more
interesting and fun mountain bikes you're likely to come across.
Combining the efficiency and quickness of an alloy hardtail with the
slack geometry and handling of a modern trail shredder, the Sync'r Pro
will change the way you ride and what you expect from a mountain bike.
At the heart of the Sync'r is a 6061 alloy frame with tapered headtube and 148x12mm BOOST thru axle for improved stiffness and rigidity, and a nice and slack geometry for comfort and nimble handling out on the trail. Up front a Fox Performance 34 Float 27.5" fork with 130mm of travel and 3-position lever and external rebound adjust. The frame and fork combination make for sweet shred sled with handling characteristics that let you take just about any line you want.
A great frame isn't much without a great drivetrain though, which is why the Sync'r Pro is equipped with a Shimano XT M8000 1x11 groupset for flawless shifting. The 1x system eliminates the front derailleur and double (or triple) chainring to simplify and lighten the drivetrain, while improving shifting performance and chain retention. Gearing range is preserved thanks to a wide range 11-42T cassette matched to a 32T Raceface Aeffect Narrow Wide chainring. Slowing your roll is down to Shimano M447 hydraulic disc brakes which provide powerful stopping performance in any terrain or weather conditions with excellent modulation and power.
The Sync'r Pro rolls on a set of DB Blanchard 28R tubeless-compatible wheels wrapped up in WTB Vigilante Comp 27.5"x2.3" tires that hook up to the train so you can rail, huck and roll to your hearts content. An all alloy cockpit comes courtesy of Diamondback's house brand for secure, dependable performance ride after ride.
- 6061-T6 alloy 27.5" frame with trail geometry
- Fox Performance 34 Float 27.5" fork with 130mm travel
- Shimano XT M8000 1x11 drivetrain
- Shimano M447 hydraulic disc brakes
- bottom bracket:
- RACEFACE OUTBOARD BEARING
- SHIMANO M447 HYDRAULIC DISC W/ 180MM FRONT / 160MM REAR ROTORS
- SHIMANO XT M8000, CASSETTE, 11 SPEED, 11-42T
- KMC X11, 11 SPEED
- RACEFACE ÆFFECT, 32T DIRECT MOUNT "NARROW WIDE" SINGLE RING, BOOST COMPATIBLE
- FOX PERFORMANCE 34 FLOAT 27.5", 130MM TRAVEL, OPEN CARTRIDGE, 3 POSITION LEVER W/ EXTERNAL REBOUND ADJUST, 1.5" BUTTED ALLOY TAPERED STEERER TUBE, 34MM EASTON ALUMINUM STANCHIONS, W/ 15MM THRU-AXLE
- 6061-T6 BUTTED ALLOY FOR 27.5", TAPERED HEAD TUBE, FORMED TOP AND DOWN TUBE, W/ INTEGRATED DISC BRAKE TABS, PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY, BOOST 148X12MM THRU-AXLE FOR MAXEL
- front derailleur:
- DB4L "LOCK ON" 135MM KRATON
- RACE FACE ÆFFECT 35, 20MM RISE, 760MM WIDE, 35MM BAR BORE
- FSA NO-57E TAPER 1.5 /1-1/8" STANDARD CUPS, SEALED CARTRIDGE
- SHIMANO M506 HYDRAULIC DISC ALLOY LEVERS
- DB4L ALLOY PLATFORM
- rear derailleur:
- SHIMANO XT M8000, SHADOW PLUS, 11 SPEED
- rear shock:
- DB SYNC'R SADDLE
- DB ALLOY MICRO ADJUST, 30.9MM
- SHIMANO XT M8000, I-SPEC, 11 SPEED
- DIAMONDBACK "SHORTIE", 50MM REACH, 35MM BAR BORE
- WTB VIGILANTE COMP, 27.5X2.3"
- DIAMONDBACK BLANCHARD 28R, TUBELESS COMPATIBLE, 32H