Fuji Cross 1.5 Cyclocross Bike - 2017
- Brand: Fuji
- Availability: In Stock
The Fuji Cross 1.5 is a bike built for the practical racer. While other bikes may tout their versatility, the Cross 1.5 is a racing purebred, designed for railing corners and hopping barriers. SRAM's Rival 1 drivetrain and T...
The Fuji Cross 1.5 is a bike built for the practical racer. While other
bikes may tout their versatility, the Cross 1.5 is a racing purebred,
designed for railing corners and hopping barriers. SRAM's Rival 1
drivetrain and TRP Spyre-C disc brakes make stopping and going a breeze,
and the lightweight aluminum frame is optimized for maximum power
transfer. For those looking to get serious about cyclocross, the Cross
1.5 offers maximum bang for your buck.
The A6-SL custom-butted frame includes a tapered head tub and a SRAM PF30 bottom bracket shell, making sure that all of your power goes straight to the wheels. The frame also includes a replaceable derailleur hanger, providing peace of mind amid the flailing limbs and endless mud of the cyclocross course.
SRAM Rival 1 is a low-maintenance, no-nonsense shifting system, with a 42T chainring matched to an 11-speed 11-32T cassette. The Cross's gearing gives you plenty of top end, and the single chainring minimizes maintenance and bucks muck. TRP's mechanical disk brakes circumvent the hassle of hydraulic systems, all while offering considerable all-condition stopping power.
Fuji outfits the Cross with an Oval Concepts cockpit and Oval Concepts 327 Disc wheels. With 100x12mm and 142x12mm thru axles, these wheels keep the ride stiff. Fuji wraps the wheels in 700x32c Challenge Grifo tires, all-conditions tires with a fabled European heritage. When you decide to go tubeless, the Challenge Grifo's tubular version will allow you to start racing without relearning the ins and outs of your tread pattern.
Through hand-ups, hurdles, and rivers of mud, the screaming orange Fuji Cross 1.1 is ready to turn heads on the cyclocross course. With an aluminum frame and sure-shifting SRAM Rival groupset, the Fuji cross is ready for newbies and veteran cross riders alike.
- SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain simplifies shifting without sacrificing range
- Oval Concepts 327 Disc wheels have 100x12mm and 142x12 mm thru axles
- TRP Spyre-C twin-piston mechanical disc brakes provide power and modulation
- FC-440 cross carbon fork is light and stiff
- bottom bracket:
- SRAM, PF30
- TRP Spyre-C twin-piston mechanical disc for road, 160mm rotors
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-32T, 11-speed
- KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- SRAM Rival 1, 42T
- FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- A6-SL custom-butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, PF30 shell, double water bottle mounts, forged dropouts w/ flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 ½" lower, integrated
- SRAM Rival 1 DoubleTap
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts 500 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- SRAM Rival 1 DoubleTap, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Challenge Grifo 700 x 32c, 60tpi, folding
- Oval Concepts 327 Disc, 6-bolt hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H rims